Saturday, May 16, 2009

Sigh, I should be cleaning


Between Levi and knitting the house has really been neglected, and with five dogs it doesn't take long to have an overwhelming mess, dog hair really gets out of control if I don't vacuum or at least Swiffer every day, and the dust, ugh. But finished the Tina tablecloth, reasonably happy with it. One error where I dropped a stitch and didn't recover well, but I learned and will know better next time. The pattern was designed by Dorothy Siemans, and can be found at http://www.fiddlesticksknitting.com/tina_shawl.html






Bigger picture of Lyra, I really am proud of this one. The pattern is available as an English translation through Lacis. I think another Niebling pattern will be my next project, I have several in German magazines, just have to puzzle out the charts. My friends will be getting tablecloths as gifts for a long time.

Levi seems to be doing very well, he's eating well which gives me hope that the food and meds are doing their job, and I can see he's thinner, the fluid is reabsorbing. His biopsies came back clean, so its just a matter of getting this under control and maintaining. He's been so good through all this, very special dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment